PI PAKISTAN / Deduction without permission

PI PAKISTAN Reviews & Complaints

By: Sufyan

Contact information:

Sir my amount from my easypaisa is deducted without my permission by another company named as “PI PAKISTAN”. Sir kindly take action against them otherwise I’ll register a complaint against easypaisa in SC. Thankyou!

How to file a complaint against PI PAKISTAN?

* Go to page
* Write PI PAKISTAN in company name section and write your complaint in detail
* Enter your personal information (email will not be published)
* Get refund / replacement / damages from PI PAKISTAN.

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

© 2023 Pakistan Complaints Forum
Contact Us